I have a PERMANENT email address from which mail is sent to my current email service provider. How can I use it as my FROM address?

I have a PERMANENT email address from which my mail is automatically forwarded to my current email service provider. Is there any way to have that PERMANENT email address appear as the FROM address in my outgoing email?

Hi Edward, you would have to setup the address as an alias for your current email address.
This might not be supported by the mail service you’re using it on. But if it is, setup the alias and then go to Tools > Accounts > Your account > Aliases, and setup the address as an alias for your current email address…

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Thanks, Paul.  This looks good, though I’ve having trouble coordinating information among eMclient, Cableone, GMail, and Harvard.

Unfortunately this only allows you to send the email in the name of another account, but the email is saved within the default email’s sent folder and is not synchronized with the other server. That’s unfortunately an unsupported feature in the protocol and eM Client.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.