Importing email addresses
Import them to do what exactly?
Import as contacts? That will be tricky as contacts are .vcf formatted. See here:
If you just want to use them in a mailing list:
- Copy and paste the column of email addresses into a blank Microsoft Word document.
- A small clipboard appears to the right of the data. Click on this once and select Keep Text Only.
- Click the REPLACE button on the Home tab (sometimes found under Edit > Replace).
- Click inside the “Find” box and enter ^p. (Hint: The carat symbol “^” is typed using Shift-6.)
- Click inside the “Replace” box and type in a semi-colon. (Hint: The semi-colon key on most keyboards is to the immediate right of the letter L.)
- Click the REPLACE ALL button. When the process is finished, hit OK and close the Find/Replace window. And you now have a list that can be copied and pasted into the To:, Cc: fields in a message.