I get a sync backend error, help

New to em client, all accounts working except virginmedia. Receiving and sending ok but keep getting ‘synchronizing folder list failed with an error, backend error’ messages everytime I hit the send/receive button. Can someone help?

Hi, can you please make a screenshot of the error message and post it here?
Also what version of eM Client are you currently using? Can you make a screenshot of your IMAP settings as well?

Thank you,
Paul.

version 6.0.2

How do I attach a screen shot, ctrl c, ctrl v does not work. I have copied it into a word doc though if that helps

Hi again, can you please send me the whole version number, you can find it in Help > About, you can add a screenshot here by clicking on the camera icon and browse and upload the picture.

Thank you,
Paul.

That’s 6.0.20154.0. Do you know how I turn a prtsc into a picture file? I know how to dump it in word

You can insert into Microsoft Paint and save it as an image file, which you can then upload here…

Thank you,
Paul.

Bump! Please any more help would be appreciated?

Hi Matthew, sorry for my belated reply, can you please send those screenshots to my email (the forum is messing with the images and I’m unable to read the information…) [email protected]

Are you having an issue with just one of your email accounts or all of them?

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks. I removed the virgin account in the end as i wondered whether it was because i had 3 accounts instead of the free 2

So all your account are working properly now?

Thank you,
Paul.

Yes, the other two were working fine. It was just the virgin one i could not get working so have deleted it from em client.

Ok, glad it works now, but if you come across any other issues with the application, let us know, we’ll be happy to help!

Thank you,
Paul.