I could not setup em client to send or receive email from Verizon.net

I am in the Rep. of Panama, I suspect Verizon has blocked International access

Hi Craig, I’m not really sure, are you seeing any error messages? Have you been using any other email clients recently?

Thank you,
Paul.

I was previously using Windows Mail, It quit working Oct. 8th.

I ran the em client diagnostics, it couldn’t find the Verizon server

I’m also having problems with Verizon Mail,no outgoing only incoming.Tried other mail programs worked fine,Set up  the Pop server options the same as the working mail program still no luck

Hi are you having issues with the account setup or with the already setup account? Are there any error messages shown while you’re setting up the accountor while you’re trying to download/send your message?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,Get a message server says 5.7.8 bad user name or password I’ve been using eM client  for over a year with no problem.I reinstalled the program to see if that would clear the problem with no luck.,i also used the self diagnostic which cleared problems but also had the same message when trying to send mail.I disabled anti virus and firewall with no also no luck.I received an update recently but I can’t remember if I sent mail since then because lately I’ve been using my phone to respond to emails.Receiving mail no problem only sending.Thanks Al

Hi Al, what version of eM Client are you currently using and what mail service are you using in eM Client?
Can you also please make a screenshot of the error and post it here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul.

__ Hi Paul,I,m using version 6.021040.0

Hi agai Al, I’ve discussed this issue with my colleagues, but unfortunately we believe this is a server issue, as several users of verizon reported the issue at the same time without changing any settings/or updating the application, please make sure you’re using the correct mail settings that should be available here: http://www.verizon.com/Support/Residential/internet/highspeed/email/setup+and+use/questionsone/86782…

And if you’re please contact Verizon support in order to resolve this issue.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.