I can't send emails with attachments

I’m giving up on EM client, as I can’t send emails with attachments and I get errors every time I try to send

Hello Roy,

I’d recommend posting here a screenshot of the error window.
This might help our users identifying the problem.

Russel

Thanks Russel, but I can’t find a way of sending the screenshot.

Roy

Hi Roy,

Try this

Click on this graphic to enlarge -if too small to read…

Peter E.

Hi Roy,

If you have Windows 7/8/10 & want to grab a screenshot, click Start / Programs and you will find part way down the program’s menu either “Snipping Tool” or “Snip & Sketch” (Win10) or if you click the Notification area (Bottom right corner) click “Screen Snip” (Win10) .

Either of these above programs will grab an area of your screen by manual selection which you can then save as a picture to your hard-disk. You can then upload that image using @DiggerP previous example post.

@ cyberzork
Thanks for the Like

@Roy Goodwin
That formatting bar appears in your post as soon as you comment- or reply-
to a post. (missed putting that in)

I finally have a sreenshot

@Roy so are you trying to send a “Calendar” attachment ?

Hi cyberzork, no I wasn’t, but after I posted it, I noticed the errors were for calendar events - not seen that before! So, I am attaching a more usual screenshot. I might add that sometimes I get the error, although some people have told me they received the message, but it still stays in the ‘outbox’, and sometime later it may disappear.

@Roy I see you are getting POP3 Expunged errors as well as those Calendar errors not found.

Googling those errors they seem to be related to eg: Emails or Events that have already been deleted / compacted. So EM Client then cannot download or sync them. I couldn’t find an answer on the internet how to fix that. I’m sure though, someone on this forum will give you some advise on those errors & what to do to resolve them.

many people have this same emclient problem sending attachments. Why is there no solution posted? What good is this forum?

If the message isn’t being sent, there will be an error in Menu > Operations > Log tab which will tell you more.

I had been observing that and didn’t see anything I thought was interesting. I saw on some post a suggestion to enable exchange logging, which I did, but checking it now and it seems that it didn’t end up being set. I’ll try it again.

If the message can’t be sent, there will be an error in the Log tab. I know it may not always be interesting to the user, but it will say why it couldn’t send the message.

I’m still waiting for a resolution from emclient. I need help here. This product cannot send a simple 5mb attachment but using the web email portal from the same machine can do it in 5 sec. This is not acceptable. I’ve uploaded a ton of log files to VIP support. No reply.