I can't receive my mails

This is the error detail:
The following error has occurred:
System.OutOfMemoryException: Se produjo una excepción de tipo ‘System.OutOfMemoryException’.
en System.IO.MemoryStream.set_Capacity(Int32 value)
en System.IO.MemoryStream.EnsureCapacity(Int32 value)
en System.IO.MemoryStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
en MailClient.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.ReadMail(Int64 messageSize, Int64& downloadedBytes, Int64 totalBytes, WorkerStatus status)
en MailClient.Pop3.Pop3ReceiveCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
en MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)
en MailClient.Commands.SynchronizationQueue.ThreadWorker(Object threadData)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
en System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
en System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)

Currently we are working at solution of better memory handling to avoid crashes and exits of this type.

Can I ask what steps did you execute that leaded to the crash? Do you have lot of folders and emails in them?

Hi. This error happens every time the automatic or manual ‘Receive mail’ is executed, so I can’t receive mails :(.
I have 40 folders and many mails (I have imported them from outlook express, there I had no problem)
I like a lot eM client, but I can’t use it if I don’t receive my e-mails. How can I solve this problem?

In newer versions we discovered that our application has (in rare cases) problems with receiving big mails. We are working at the issue.
Meanwhile only way for you is to avoid of the receive of this supposedly big email - e.g. remove the problematic email through your web-mail interface. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

The bigest mail I have in the server, since I install eM Client, has 9308 KB. That mail is too big? I have to remove that mail?

Meanwhile yes, we are working at the issue.

Hi, have this problem been solved yet?

We did lot of changes and fixed lot of memory leaks. Please try our newest version from http://www.emclient.com/dist/v3.5.124… .

Looks like the issue still exist on v3.5.12280.0. Can we really fix this kind of issues to make the software more useful.