I cant log in

I cant open my email, it comes up with “Database verification and repairing failed”

System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Prepare(SQLiteConnection cnn, String strSql, SQLiteStatement previous, UInt32 timeoutMS, String& strRemain)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.BuildNextCommand()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.GetStatement(Int32 index)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
   at MailClient.Storage.Data.DataStore.GetConnectionInternal(String relativeName)
   at DbRepair.CorruptionChecker.CheckCorruption(RepairOptions repairOptions, CancellationToken token)
   at DbRepair.CheckingProcess.Check(CancellationToken token)
Data:
SQLiteCommandText: PRAGMA synchronous=Normal
databaseFile: Local Folders\folders.dat

Unfortunately if there is some corruption in the database, it is unlikely that you can recover the data from those files. But if your accounts are setup as IMAP or Exchange, then the data is stored on the server so setting up the same accounts in a new database will simply sync that back to eM Client.

If you have data stored in Local Folders, this is data that is not synced with a server, you will need to restore from your most recent backup.

To restore, or start with a blank database, you will need to first rename the C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\eM Client\ folder. You may have to enable hidden items in Explorer to get there. 

When you start eM Client again you will have a blank new database. If you are going to restore your recent backup then cancel the setup screen and go to Menu > File > Restore and select the most recent one to restore. Otherwise follow the setup window and add your email accounts again.