I cannot update to version 7.2.34711.0. Also, my hotmail has stopped working.

I cannot update to version 7.2.34711.0, even when the prompt is on my computer.  Also, my hotmail has stopped working and gives me the message (presumably from Microsoft) that says, "We’re unable to complete your request Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later. I am including screenshots.

You need to download the latest version from this url: https://www.emclient.com/download and then run the downloaded installer i.e. manually install the latest version. If you have an older version, that update message showing at bottom right will do nothing when you click on ‘Yes’ button. This was a bug that I also had on my older version, but it’s been resolved in latest version.

Once you have installed the latest version using the downloaded file, then you need to download the fix for outlook/hotmail email accounts from this url:   DOWNLOAD THE WINDOWS FIX VERSION or DOWNLOAD THE MAC OS FIX VERSION. Run the downloaded installer and after that you should not get the popup for hotmail/outlook email accounts.

Thank you so much! Things seem to be running smoothly now.