I cannot receive email from my eM Client but i can receive from my server.

I cannot receive email from my eM Client but i can receive all my emails from my server.

My version is 6.0.20320.0

Hi Eileen, please try to update your application to this version and check if the issue persists, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.21151/setup.msi . If the error reoccurs, please switch to the “Log” tab, copy the content of the log and post it here on the forum.

Thank you,
Paul.

Thanks Paul. it fix

Great, glad it works, please let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.

I have a similar problem.  I registered with email client 5 days ago and it worked fine . But now I get a similar problem to Eileen above but dot know how to fix it Any clues?

I also joined the Community but don’t know how to submit queries neither.

Hi, are you seeing any errors while trying to send/receive emails using eM Client? If so, please make a screenshot of the error or submit the log from the log tab when the error occurs.

Also please can you specify your current setup, what mail service are you using with eM Client and what version of eM Client are you currently using, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you.