I cannot find for search Labels/Folders when copying or moving any email into specific label/folder.

I cannot find the way for search Labels/Folders when copying or moving any email into specific label/folder. I can see the list of all my labels/folders but no way for search.

Click the down arrow in the search box and choose Advanced Search.

Then you can search on any field or specify a folder to search in.

Hi Gary, thanks for the reply, this is for search emails in specific folders/labels, this is clear.
I have more than 500 folders and subfolders, if I want to move/copy some message into a specific folder it takes a long time to find the folder. With right click on the message “Move to Folder…” or “Copy to Folder…” it takes a long time to find and select the right folder.
The same situation when I select the message and go to “Mark” I should manually scroll and find the needed folder/label to apply. Do you have any possibility to apply the search filter when selecting the folder/label for a move or copy the message?

I see what you mean. Sorry for the misunderstanding Oleksandr.

No, the move dialogue does not offer a search option, other than jumping to the folder by typing the first letter.

Thanks Gary, are you planning to add this option in the future?

I don’t work for eM Client Inc. so I have no idea what they are planning, but there have been some discussions and requests on this forum about improving the folder selection options, so we will have to wait and see.

Crystal Clear! Thank you!