I can view a status in my calendar, but I can not set or change it

I am using eM Client with CalDAV. I can see entries with a set status (created with other clients), but I can not change or set the status within eM Client. What is my error?

Hi,
you should be able to change the events by double-clicking the event.
An editing window should show up.

Or are you having issues with that?

Thank you,
Paul.

I can open the event, but there is no control for changing the status. Here the entry of the above picture:

There is no status control. And I can not see any control saying bestätigt or confirmed. Here th vcalendar view of this event:
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
X-WR-TIMEZONE:Europe/Zurich
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
PRODID:-//eM Client/6.0.19861.0
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Zurich
X-LIC-LOCATION:Europe/Zurich
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20130331T010000
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20131027T030000
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:208C637669D5450594567EFD6E8DF830
LAST-MODIFIED:20140313T123919Z
SUMMARY:ZW: Utr. Diakonie, Neuhold
DTSTAMP:20140310T123600Z
CLASS:PUBLIC
CATEGORIES:ext. Besprechung
DTSTART;TZID=“Europe/Zurich”:20140310T100000
DTEND;TZID=“Europe/Zurich”:20140310T113000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
X-MICROSOFT-CDO-BUSYSTATUS:BUSY
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

So the status is translated from confirmed into Bestätigt (correct), but I can not change it in the Ui (or I haven’t found the corresponding control).

Hi,
is the event created by you or some other client of yours or colleague etc.?
You can not change the status in eM Client, if this is a shared event created by you you should be able to invite attendees which then confirm the attendance,
but you should not be seeing this option if they do so.

Paul.

It’s created by another client (e.g. Sunbird/Lightning or Android mobile). And it is not a matter of finding a common date, it’s a matter of e.g. my absence is confirmed or only tentaive. eM Client shows this without any problem, even the translation to German is done. So only the option to set it or change it is missing.

E.g. I create the event on my mobile with status tentative, I get a phone call at home and the event is confirmed. So I want to set the confirmed bit on em Client.

Hi,
as I said you cannot change the status field as it is a field created by another client. In eM Client you can set the attendance by right clicking the event you’re invited to and select either accept, decline or tentative other option would be opening the event and select the attendance in the field Participation status.

Thank you,
Paul.