I can only see emails back to 8/7/15, how do I see previous emails?

I had to get a new computer and Eudora wouldn’t work with MS 10 so I came across emclient through my tech support. It downloaded 1700 back emails from the server. I haven’t enabled auto archiving but it only shows emails back to 8/7/15, it appears 30 days worth. How do I bring up the previous emails going back past months, I can’t find any way to do it?     

Hello, sorry to see this, are you using IMAP or POP with your account? If you’re using IMAP, can you please make sure older messages are available on the mail server by logging into the webmail application online? What version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client?

Regards,

I Just downloaded emclient so I assume it is the latest. It is version #6.0.23181.0. I am using a pop server leaving the message’s until  deleted. My email is at Teal.net and my ISP is digital path.The thing is the messages all downloaded and it shows that I have over 700 emails in my inbox but only shows those going back to 8/7/15. 

Hello again, I’m sorry but I’m not quite sure if you’ve answered one of my questions - are older messages available on the server when you login through webmail on Teal.net?

Make sure they are, as POP protocol keeps an offline copy, so while using POP some of the messages may have been available in your old email client only as they may have already been removed from the server and thus can’t be synchronised with eM Client.

Regards,

Yes the older messages are there. As I said I downloaded over 1700 messages and that’s what my inbox says is in it, but only the last 30 days shows up in my inbox even though it says there are 1936 there.

1. Del here again. emclient is the only email program I have had on this computer and it is this program that downloaded 1900 messages, which I could see when downloading, but now I can’t. 

I have a similar problem with my exchange server… :frowning: do you have any suggestion?