I bought a lifetime license. Now deactivated

E-mail account shut down. I bought a valid license

Your License Name: Mark Potes
Your Activation Key:

Dear Mark,

The issue was caused by an error in our Licensing system and we worked hard on a quick fix. 
By now you should be able to continue using eM Client. 

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Russel Markosky
eM Client

Still tells I do not have a valid license and is offline.

Another issue. It keeps telling me (when it works) that I have a new update. When I click on it, it disaapears and no update is installed

Still offline

Posting your key in public may not have been the brightest idea… 

Still offline

didn’t realize it was public

how do I delete it? 

Russel, I did not realize this was public. How do I delete my activation key? Please help. Thought this was private

Thank you Getaway Turtle for telling me. Thought is their support page. Trying to figure out how to delete it. 

If yo go to menu/help/license and verify that the license says it is activated.  If not, reenter your license (hopefully no one else is using it…).

Also, as far as the version update goes, it was a problem with older versions.  Go to https://emclient.com/release-history and download the latest version.  it will still just do an update.

Mark: send me an email to theoracle1301   at  yahoo dot co dot uk.  I can fix your key for you.

Mark you really need to remove your Activation Key. I’ve just tried it and it works. Don’t worry though, I’ve removed it again and re-applied my own key.

Mark,

Send me please an email to [email protected] and we will solve the issue.

Russel