I application displays a message that says: eMClient can not connect to the update server license and 10 days.

Hola. Me muestra un mensaje la aplicación que dice: eMClient no puede conectar con el servidor de licencia y actualización por 10 dias. Tengo versión de pago. Ayudenme, por favor. No hay acceso a la página de ustedes tampoco.

Hello. I application displays a message that says: eMClient can not connect to the update server license and 10 days. I paid version. Help me please. No access to the page you either.

Roberto Arturo Ayala

This happened to me as well a few minutes ago. I tried to access emClient’s website and it is down. Only this forum seems to be available online at this moment.

Hello, we had a server downtime during the past couple of hours, if you’re now being prompted that no license is active, please try to re-activate the application using your activation key if the issue persists. However if the application keeps notifying you about the inability to contact licensing server, something may be blocking the connection to the server.

Thus please make sure you’re able to connect to Port 80 or http://licensing.emclient.com/.

Regards,