i am unable for finish activating my free version. it does not give me the option on the last step to activate it.

NULL

Hi Shelley,
do you mean you have problems with getting the free license or is the problem with activating the license in the Help>License section?
Could you describe your issue more or perhaps attach a screenshot?

Regards,
Olivia

hi olivia. what happens it doesn’t ask for an activation code. it is ok for a day or so and then the icon for emclient disappears and i have to uninstall and reinstall to use it. i have to figure it out. it isn’t going to work for me otherwise. and yes my default email is set for emclient. when i go to the help section as directed it shows that it is activated and asks if i want to deactivate. i never had this problem before i changed computers. i have windows 10 and google chrome is set as the default broser. please help! and thank you!

Hi Shelley,
I must admit that I have not encountered anyone with the problem you describe either. I checked your license on our server and it seems to be in order, so there should be no problem with that.
What do you mean that the icon disappears? Is there any error message or anything when you try to start up eM Client again? What version of eM Client are you currently running?

Regards,
Olivia