I am receiving messages from companies, but not from my work clients. Nothing in spam or junk. What can I do?

I am receiving messages from companies, but  not from my work clients.  Nothing in spam or junk.  What can I do?

I am also having this issue - some emails are coming through and others not. I have tried to check the message rules to see if somehow those email addresses got onto a blocked senders list but they are not listed there. Is there somewhere else that I can look? These email addresses ARE in my contact book so they should be recognized as legitimate or approved addresses but for some reason, I never receive them. I do not see them at all - not in a junk folder, spam or trash… they just do not show up. HELP!!!

I am also having this issue - some emails are coming through and others not. I have tried to check the message rules to see if somehow those email addresses got onto a blocked senders list but they are not listed there. Is there somewhere else that I can look? These email addresses ARE in my contact book so they should be recognized as legitimate or approved addresses but for some reason, I never receive them. I do not see them at all - not in a junk folder, spam or trash… they just do not show up. HELP!!!

eM Client can only receive emails that have arrived at your server. So the first thing is to confirm that they are arriving there. Close eM Client and login through the web interface. Get one of the missing email senders to send you an email, and see if it arrives in the Inbox.

If it does arrive in that Inbox then it should be in your Inbox when you restart eM Client.