I am receiving emails but I can not send them

I moved to a new hosting provider this week. My website works, I can receive emails but can not send them, they stay in Outbox. I really need help ASAP. 
I followed the instructions of my web hosting company and these are the settings I use for SMTP:
mail.tradebrothers.nl
Port: 465
Force usage SSL

and IMAP:
mail.tradebrothers.nl
Port: 143
Forse usage SSL

I dont know what I have to do with authentification though. Playing around with it didnt get me far. 

When I use diagnostics it says IMAP  OK, and SMTP - server not responding. When I press fix it it reports “Settings has been fixed”

What more should I do???

Hi, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
What mail service provider are you using?

Are you seeing any errors from the application?

Thank you,
Paul.

Version 6.0.20617.0

We transferred all emails to a new provider at the beginning of this week and all is working fine for everyone else but me. Others are using Outlook, Im the only one with EM Client and if this problem stays for a couple more days I will give up on it as well. 

The only error I got was the one described above, where EM Client claims to resolve it, but emails stay in Outbox and nothing happens. 

What is the proper setting for Authentication?

Thank you,
Gasper 

Hi again, can you please try to install this update and check if the issue persists?
http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20675/setup.msi

Thank you,
Paul.

Installed, problem persists. I guess the only solution is to uninstall EM Client, or? 

I was advised from my web provider to change the server to theirs mail2.spletnahisa.com, which should prevent the problems with the server and EM Client having a problem with the certificate, however to no effect. Im still stuck. 

Another thing, EM Client says: The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure. 
Does that mean anything?

So even with the new settings it doesn’t work?
The certificate issue is caused by the settings probably, as you’re using a different address than the certificate is setup to use.
You should be able to check an option to remember the settings even though there’s this warning, if you’re sure with the setup.

Are you using any firewall/proxy/antivirus software on your computer?

Thank you,
Paul.

I was having the same problem. My server uses POP3 for incoming mail and SMTP for outgoing mail. I eventually went to the “accounts” under tools and clicked on the SMTP tab. I unchecked the box for authentication required, reopened eM and the problem was gone.

Hi, thank you for sharing your solution, your server probably doesn’t support SSL authentication, which should not be the case here.

Regards,
Paul.