How to use e-mail Signatures?

How to use e-mail Signatures?

Signatures are texts, pictures and even web links that can be automatically appended to the end of your e-mail messages as your signature. You can create and save any number of signatures in the eM Client’s Signatures window and select a signature to be used for all your future emails.

Creating Signatures:

You can access the eM Client’s Signature settings through Tools -> Settings ->Mail Format section and finally click Signatures…

The Signatures window:

You can modify and remove or create new signatures here.

Signature List:

Contains all your existing signatures. If you want to modify or remove an existing signature, select it from the list and click on the corresponding button located to the right.

Preview:

In this field will be displayed the preview of the signature you have selected in the Signature List.

Add:

Click Add to bring up the New Signature window:

Enter a name for your new signature in the Signature Name field.

In the Signature Text: construct a signature as you would in any text editor. Confirm the changes by clicking OK and your new signature will be created and added to the signature list.

Modify:

Clicking Modify will bring up the same signature construction widow as Add, which will allow you to modify an existing signature.

Remove:

To delete an existing signature, select it in the Signature List and click Remove.

Assigning Signatures:

Once you have created your Signatures, you can go ahead and put them to use.

The Main menu -> Tools -> Settings -> Mail Format page contains a Signatures panel in which you can assign signatures to various tasts for each of your accounts.

Select signature for account:
Select the eM Client account, for which you want to use the signatures selected in the edit boxes below.

Signature for new mails:
This drop-down menu contains a list of all your saved signatures. Select one to be used for all the new messages you create.

Signature for replies:
This drop-down menu contains a list of all your saved signatures. Select one to be used for all the reply emails you create.

Signature for forwards:
This drop-down menu contains a list of all your saved signatures. Select one to be used for all the forwarded email you create.

I understand that bit, but I have a jpeg file as signature. How do I add this as a signature in eM client? Thanks for your help, Els

What I did to add the image was upload the image to your webserver or website, then view the image in firefox. You can then drag the image into the message editor panel when creating a signature - that seems to work!

Same applies to Links - just drag and drop!

Hey guys,

is there some way you can change the space between paragraphs when modifying a signature. I haven’t found this particular function.

Thanks in advance
Best regards
Daniel

No, it is not possible.