How to sync "Reminders" from Google Calendar

I’m running em-client pro 7.1.31849.0 and I was wondering if it is possible to sync Google Calender “Reminders”. The reminders are typically set via Google Assistance or Google Home. These are separate from Calendar events 

You can add the Google Calendar that Google Home is using to eM Client. Go to Menu > Tools > Accounts, and add a new account. Select Calendar > Google.

Thanks Gary, I already have the calendar and task/reminders do not show up. It appears to only work on Google Calender or Google App. Will this be supported in the future?

Tasks do show up, but on the Agenda and not on the calendar.  My testing confirms. however, that reminders do not appear in eM Client.  I also note that only G Suite accounts support reminders.

Since neither Gary or I are eM Client employees, we have no idea if or when they will implement support for reminders.

Thanks Jay! Just to clarify, all accounts support reminders, you just need to switch from task to reminders in Google Calendar. 

Strange, I don’t see the option on my google account.  Also interesting, my Google calendar does not display reminders created in a G Suite account despite the fact my G Suite calendar is shared with the Google account.  So maybe this is a Google issue

You may want to try this on your non g-suite account. 

You can’t see the Tasks and Reminders calendars at the same time.

To switch between the two calendars:

1. Open Google Calendar.
  2. On the left side of the page, find the “My Calendars” section.
  3. To the right of “Reminders” or “Tasks”, click Options  More.
  4. Click  Switch to Tasks  or  Switch to Reminders.