How to subscribe to calendar

Is it possible to subscribe to calendars in eM Client? I saw a thread from last year where they said it’s not possible. But I was wondering if this has changed recently. I find it hard to believe that the most basic function of a calendar application is absent in eM Client. Surely there is a way via a work-around, or an add-on? Thanks in advance for anyone’s help.

Hi, we support this but only one time. You can do it by File - Import… - Import events form calendar (.ics)

Jan

Hi. I’m a photographer and designer and - of course - work with MACs. But most of my clients in Germany work with Windows PCs. It’s cruel to see for me, how many lightyears they lost in “technical coolness” :slight_smile: On my last job i have a look for an alternative to Outlook for a client and i found eM Client. That is really really cool!!! It’s Mac comfort on Windows. But!!! Why your are not plan to support online calendar subscribing??? It’s one of the most important features in business. You have an “Outlook-Killer” here. Do that! Please! Very soon!

Best regards,
Thomas

Hi Thomas, thank you for your input on this, unfortunately this feature is not yet on our roadmap to future updates, hopefully in future releases of eM Client.

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul, we here, hope to! It’s an important feature, please understood: We have a calendar server for all personal calendars in the office. Some employees must have a look to events of some other employees but would not have their alerts… It’s only possible whith calendar subscribing.
But, you have a really great app! Go on!!! :slight_smile:
Thomas

Hi Thomas, what about calendar sharing, what mail service are you using in your company?

Thank you,
Paul.