How to get menu bar, etc., back with new version?

Is there any way to restore the regular interface in the new version? There’s no menu bar, just a little drop-down in the upper left corner. Plus the whole UI is very cartoonish by comparison.

Is my only option to stick with an older version?

Thanks.

Sorry, no way to get back the menu bar.  I agree there is potentially one more click, but I use the menu so seldom, I don’t see it as an issue.  You can put many routine tasks on the taskbar for one-click access.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I’ll stick with v6 until I can find a replacement email client.

You need to make the decision based on what is best for you, but eM Client has a lot of great features to discard just based on the new menu format.  I suggest you try it and see if you get used to it.

This happens to me quite a bit. I try something new and don’t like it at first.  Then I use it and often come to see it is actually an improvement.

I agree about eM Client - I think it’s an excellent program. I’ve used it quite a bit in the past, but I don’t like the way v7 basically hides functionality by burying the menu. Plus what I saw of the overall UI is visually bloated - Everything is too large for my tastes. I’ll take power and flexibility over simplicity any time. I have a lifetime paid license for ePIM and I might go back to it. At any rate, I use my Linux machines far more than Windows, so it’s mostly a moot point.