How to enlarge account icon?

Is there a way to increase the size of the account icons? I have searched in vain for a corresponding setting.

And so that there are no misunderstandings: I am not talking about the icons or avatars for individual mail contacts, but about the icons for entire mailboxes - displayed in the navigation bar on the left and - if selected - as a column in the list of mails.

I use several mailboxes both privately and professionally, and the icons are a practical tool for me to get a quick overview of which mailbox an e-mail went to, for example. To differentiate, I have ‘labelled’ the icons I created myself as graphics with one or two letters each - but the letters are practically unreadable in the preset size.

Perhaps there is someone reading here who has also had this problem and has already been able to solve it. Many thanks in advance. Regards, Stephan

1 Like

Can you do an example screenshot of what you are referring to and paste it in this thread.

1 Like

…I’m talking about the black bordered icons - does that help? I can set them under “Menu → Accounts… → Choose account avatar” - but not the size!

Ah ok. No I haven’t seen anyway to make those “specific account” icons any bigger.

1 Like

Thanks anyway and have a nice rest of the weekend!

I think that’s a good idea to be able to make account icons larger as a setting size option like avatars.

I would suggest to edit / change your post at the top to a “Feature request”.

3 Likes

martes 04 abril 2023 :: 1426hrs (UTC +0100)

Yes, I also agree so have changed to Feature Request

¡Buena suerte

skybat

¡Los mejores deseos desde Valencia y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

@cyberzork @skybat

Thank you for your feedback on my point.

I am not really experienced in using the forum yet - so please forgive me if my questions are very stupid:

• If I understand it correctly, my question is now already a “feature request”, right?
  • What would have been the right way for me to do this (just in case another idea comes to my mind in the next years)? Just looked at the FAQ and didn’t find any answer or didn’t recognise it as such.

Regards or “Ade” (as a Franconian would say goodbye)

@stereiss

Yes it’s now a feature request.

What would have been the right way for me to do this (just in case another idea comes to my mind in the next years)

When you initially create the post you set it with the category (Blue tag) Feature request.

1 Like

Try adjusting the size of image…

lunes 10 abril 2023 :: 0828hrs (UTC +0100)

Unfortunately that is not possible in this case.

¡Buena suerte

skybat

¡Los mejores deseos desde Sevilla y mantente a salvo!

[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués, inglés, francés y alemán
con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas.

1 Like

@skybat

Thanks for clarifying that. I have tried with various programs, graphic formats, resolutions etc. - each time without any effect on the displayed size in the eM Client.

The re-sizing of the graphic file did not work (see above). What the paragraphs two and three in your answer have to do with my question, however, I have not understood?

1 Like