How to disable polling calendar in Google Apps accounts?

I’ve got EM Client configured to poll several Google Apps accounts, but I only want one of the GA account’s contacts and calendar polled for content.  I also have an Outlook.com account and again, I only want to grab the email for that.

Is there an easy way to disable calendar/contacts polling for the other accounts?

Many thanks.

Trent

Hi again Trent, for Google Apps account’s you can disable IMAP/SMTP or Calendar and Contacts, but you can’t disable just Calendar or just Contacts unfortunately.
To disable on of the services go to Tools > Accounts > Your account, click the tab of the service you want to disable and uncheck the “enable service” button.

Bad news for Outlook.com account here unfortunately, since we’re using AirSync with Outlook.com, it’s not possible to disable just one of the service, only the whole account.
But it’s possible to setup the account manually as IMAP to receive/send emails only.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

Got it, many thanks.

Outlook.com is a slight annoyance, but it’s not the end of the world.  I’ll have a look at manually setting up the IMAP access.

Great, let me know if you need any further assistance or if you have any other questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,
Paul.