How many emails do I have selected?

When I select emails in the list on the left side, where does it tell me how many I have selected?

I want to delete 100 emails from my Trash at a time. How can I know if I have selected 100?

Thank you…

When you look at the email list on the left side, the email that you click on will be highlighted and that shows the one selected. If you want to delete multiple emails as you stated, you have two options:

1. Hold down your Ctrl key as you left-click your mouse on the emails you want to delete. Holding down the Ctrl key acts as an On-Off selection toggle. After you select and highlight the emails you want to delete, then hit “Delete” up in the menu bar.
  2. Click on an email that you want to delete (that becomes email #1) and then scroll down your list of emails until you get to the last one you want to delete. Now hold down your Shift key and left-click your mouse. That will highlight and select all the emails from email #1 to the last one. After you select the emails you want to delete, then hit “Delete” up in the menu bar.

You will have to manually count the emails you want to delete.

You will have to manually count the emails you want to delete.

That’s what I was afraid of. So easy to have the program show the selected count somewhere.