How many Contacts/email addresses am I able to send in a BCC, CC in the Free Version?

When I send out emails using the BCC Field it appears that I am only able to send to 3 contacts at a time. Is this because I am using the Free Version or is it a Known Issue?

Hi Noel, what version of eM Client are you currently using?
What do you mean by “appears” as you’re able to send to only 3 contacts?
Are you able to insert only 3 contacts to the bcc field or to all three fields?

Thank you,
Paul.

I am using the latest em client available. The problem is when I insert say 10 contacts in the bcc field, with 1 in the To field, and 1 in the cc field. Then press send. It sends it. But once I check Gmail sent folder in the actual Gmail page and not em client it only shows 3 contacts being actually mailed instead of the 10 that I originally bcc 'ed.

I am running 8.1 with all components on my laptop up to date with no apparent malware or infection on it.

Can you please tell me the exact version number from Help > About. Also are you able to make a screenshot of the issue?
Can you confirm if the message was sent to all the recipients?

Thank you,
Paul.

The version that I am using is 6.0.20617.0.

As for the emails being sent out to the parties…According to Gmail Webpage sent folder only shows 3 leads being sent out. When em client shows BCC a much higher then 3. The people that I have emailed in BCC have all said they did not received the emails from leads 4-18.

I am able to provide screen shots of this. Please provide an email where I can send that screen shot.

Can you please try to run this update http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.20773/setup.msi and after you you install it, check if the issue still persists?

Thank you,
Paul.