How do I set up email account so if I delete emails directly from the server, they still remain in eM Client inbox?

I have a work email address and the server is always full. I need to bulk delete all emails from the server to free up space but when I do, they also delete from eM Client. How do I delete from the server so they don’t also delete from the eM client? 

You can move the messages to Local Folders. That way they will be stored on your computer only.

You can do it manually, or use the function designed especially for this purpose: Automatic Archiving. You will find it in Menu > Tools > Settings > Mail > Automatic Archiving.

If you can’t see the Local Folders, you can enable them in Menu > Tools > Settings > General > Show Local Folders.

Gary, you gave me some great directions on themes, but I haven’t been able to do it yet, but thank you.  I ran into issues with weird folders taking over my inboxes and won’t let me delete them (they just recreate!!!) so I am a dead end.  My question for here is, I want it where when my emails are downloaded off the server, if I delete them in eM Client, I want them deleted from my server.  Is there a way to do that?  I will try to not give in to the urge to bombard you with too many questions, but my 70 yr old stressed out brain is just screaming UNCLE repeatedly…  thanks.