How do I set the local storage location?

I want to migrate email from Outlook and plan to import a bunch of outlook pst files. I want to store these on a different disk than my primary email because I don’t have have enough room on my main disk.

Is there a way to specify the local of the local folder?

Hi, you can set database location in Tools - Settings - General - Storage.
Please note that in default location will be left one small file which needs to be there.

Jan

Hi
I am importing hole outlook account. before importing i set storage folder to be on different location but while importing the client is steel using the default location where only settings file  should be? 
where i am doing wrong in the procedure.
i do not have space in the default location of 25GB mails.
BR

Hello Martin, I’m not completely sure if I follow what version of eM Client are you currently using on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you trying to restore from an existing backup or import your data from selected folders or other application into eM Client using one of the import options built-into eM Client?

Hi Paul 
Thank you for your mail, but i manage to import mails. i was just skiping some steps or doing it not very carefully.  
After installing eM Client i have changed the storage folder - to different location than default. in shoutdown state i have moved all folders/files from default folder, except setings.xml, in the new folder. After starting eM Client started importing whole outlook account and the importing was going to the right place.

Hello Martin, glad you were able to resolve the issue, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other questions or issues about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you,