How do I change the Backup start time?

My eM Client automatically does a backup at 11:00 AM each day. I would like to change the start time to 03:00 AM so it does it while I am not at my computer. There doesn’t seem to be a way to change the backup start time.

See this thread for information - Manual Backups and scheduling

If eM Client can remember the time I press OK in order to start the daily backup, then surely it would be just as easy to put a box to nominate the start time that it can remember instead. If I want the backup to start at 03:00AM, I am not going to sit up and wait for that time to occur so that it can remember it. That is ridiculous.

So while waiting for a “box” why not use the Windows Task Scheduler option to make the change?

@bughut

Yes the Task Scheduler is a good idea as @sunriseal advised.

If you have Windows See @skybat post on Backup scheduling for a specific time from the below thread.

skybat

3d

lunes 11 octubre 2021 :: 1358hrs (UTC +01:00)

Hi @Zdenek

What I have done in a similar situation is to schedule the automatic backup for a specific time, for instance, when I have finished for the day.
Before you start ensure that Periodic Backup is enabled and you have selected Frequency & Preserve Last to the intervals you require. (Menu ->Settings ->General ->Backup)
NOW
In Windows: Open Task Scheduler ->Task Scheduler Library ->In new window scroll to:
eM Client Database Backup ->Right Click ->Triggers ->Edit time shown to suit.

If you don’t know Task Scheduler is in Windows Administrative Tools
OR
Type Schedule in Search for a direct link.

¡Saludos desde la soleada Sevilla en España!
¡Mis mejores deseos y mantente a salvo!

Skybat
[email protected]

Hablo español, luego portugués e inglés, con conocimiento de varios otros idiomas