How can I do that CC in email will be viewed? By default only From and To...

How can I do that CC in email will be viewed? By default only From and To…
I would like to see who is in CC of incoming mails!!!

I am not totally clear on your question.  To see who is on a CC list for incoming emails, the sender must put them in the CC address line when sending the email.  I verified that I have emails that contain multiple TO: addresses, and multiple CC: addresses.  I can see all parties.   

If the sender adds recipients to the BCC address line you will not be able to see them.

Hi,

I assume you mean the columns - you can see the CC recipients in the “To” field in your inbox, simply expand them if you find them to be too short to see more addresses.

Regards,
Dave

Thanks! I got it! It is a small arrow on the right side! When window is small - it is not even displayed… Move it on the right side, below “From” and “To”, it would be more usable… :wink:
Or even better to do such settings: “Show CC in all email’s view”, something like this. I need to see this information always, because my answer depends on recipients. I am sure a lot of people works the same… :wink:

Best wishes! Good support!

BTW! Found another problem: attachments with cyrilic(Russian) names do not saves! For example attachment with name  “Счет для оплаты.pdf” eM Client can not identify as pdf file and can not save with moving from window to window. I can save it only manualy, printing name and extension in save as window.
Default language is Russian.

Hi,
which version of eM Client do you experience this issue in?
Can you check the exact number in Help>About section?

Regards,
Olivia

Hi,
could you please resend me one of the messages with such attachment to [email protected] with a link to this topic so we can test this?
Thank you.

Regards,
Olivia