How can I change the default 30 min for appointments to 1 hr?

I find it annoying having to change it 2 1 hr every time when my standard appointments are always 1 hr.

It would be good if there was a feature to be able to change this default. If there is I haven’t worked out how to find it or use it yet.

Hi,
it is not currently possible but you can expect this feature in the next major version 6.

Cool. Thanks.

stl no update to this? would love a 1 hour default thanks!! (not yet in 6.02)

Hi, What version are you currently using, can you tell me the exact version number from Help > About?
You should be able to setup the default calendar reminder for any value you want, by right clicking the calendar folder and select Properties, and in General information, change the “Default reminder”.

Hope this helps,
Paul.

I think that Dwayne is referring to the default length of the appointment and not the reminder.

• Merg

Ok thank you for clearing that up, that’s unfortunately not currently a planned feature, maybe in future releases.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.

this has been requested for over a year though, looking at older posts, and an original answer from george (above and below) said would be in vers 6

George Wilson, Official Rep

• 4250 Posts
    Hi, 
    it is not currently possible but you can expect this feature in the next major version 6.

Unfortunately it’s still has not been implemented, maybe in future releases, no date has been set currently for this feature.

Thank you for understanding,
Paul.