Hotmail emails keep reloading, disapearing and reloading

I have a live.co.uk email address and the emails over 4000 keep downloading onto em client which is fine. Then randomly after 24 hours, the last 2 years of emails disapear from inbox and start downloading again, which takes ages and is really annoying . Can anyone please help with this?

Hi Rupinder, what version of eM Client are you currently using with eM Client, can you please check the exact version number in Help > About? Are you seeing any errors while trying to synchronize the account? If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?

Thank you,
Paul

im using 6.0.213 and no errors synching today apart from saying server temporarily unavailable once . Its done it on a gmail account as well. I’ve only been using it for 2 days and am continually downloading emails again and again ;(

Ive got 4 email addresses on this and am seriously contemplating going pro, but need to know if this issue can be resolved. Many thanks

Hi again, can you please navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable AirSync logging for the problematic account?

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    Once the error reoccurs, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to us using the “Send logs” button, please submit the data to my email [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul