Hi, when i log in using my hotmail account, my account wont sync?

This is all that is displayed in the logs, over and over!
Nothing at all will sync, no contacts, mail tasks nothing.

10:03:10 [email protected] [AirSync]  Synchronizing folder list

Hi Karen, sorry to see this, but do you think you could be a bit more specific and specify the application’s behavior?
What version of eM Client do you currently have installed on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Are you seeing any errors thrown by the application when you try to synchronize your items? If so, can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us with the content of the Log tab from when it occurs, here under this forum topic?

Thank you,
Paul

Hi Paul,

When i go to tools, accounts, new account i type in my email and pass word, then click ok, nothing happens. IT does not start syncing. 

im using 6.0 21372.0

it does not say anything in the error area only in the log which says as stated in first comment.

Thanks 
Karen 

Based on the single log line submitted in the original topic, I’d guess the application has started synchronizing the subfolders, if you are unable to synchronize the items or don’t see your subfolders in the left pane, please update your eM Client to this release, http://www.emclient.com/dist/v6.0.22065/setup.msi and check if the issue persists.

Thank you,
Paul