Hi, Running eM Client V6.0.22283 on WIndows 8. Stopped sending and getting eMails.

eM Client worked OK for about 2 weeks.
Now, stopped sending and getting eMails.
No Error Messages on Send/Receive.
Diagnostics  tests for POP3/SMTP: OK
Can’t find log files

Hello Benyamin, can you please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22344.0 and check if the issue persists? Are you seeing any errors when trying to send or receive messages using the application? If so, can you please include a screenshot of the error or copy the content of the Log tab when it occurs and submit the log to us here?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your prompt response. 
As specified on issue details, I got no error message and Diagnostics tests passed (Replied OK).
Upgrading to 6.0.22344.0 didn’t change behavior. I couldn’t find out logs location and was kind of “blind” to investigate (now I know it’s under setups/Advanced).
Finally I re-initiated the application license (Deactivate/Activate) and it’s up and running now.
BDW: Sending the Activation Key to the main mail account (which was actually blocked) although I specified my alternate eMail address, didn’t help much.

Any way, Thanks a lot. I’m up and running. 

Hello Benny, glad to hear it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application, we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you.