Help! Updated and now won't work getting an error about an access token!!!!!!

I tried to update my eM client and now it won’t work and I keep getting this error: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: An access token must be provided to use GOAuthRequestFactory (). Can anyone help, I love using eM Client but I can’t use it with this error, I tried to delete and reinstall and that didn’t work

I also have this issue after today’s update. 

I’m also having the same issue after updating.
10:36:29 AM   MailClient.Storage.Application.OperationException: Synchronizing folder list failed due to the following error: An access token must be provided to use GOAuthRequestFactory ()
10:36:29 AM    at MailClient.Protocols.Gdata.GenericGdataCommand.Execute(WorkerStatus status)
10:36:29 AM    at MailClient.Commands.Command.Process(WorkerStatus status)

Sounds like a gmail 2-step verification issue. To see if you have it turned on, go to your gmail account on the web and select my account and then select Sign-on and security and see if 2-step verification is enabled.  You can then get an app-specific password.

I do not have 2-step verification enabled.

I deleted and re-added my accounts and they started syncing again.  I don’t see a way to refresh the authentication, that would be nice to have instead of having to resync the entire account.

I had the same issue and also had to delete and recreate. Kind of a pain for an OCD person like myself who had everything “just so”.  I agree there should be an easier way to re-authenticate.

Hello All,

If it is an issue with GMail accounts, it refers to the OAuth problem. EM Client uses different authentication in the new version and Google servers have problems with it. If your account is set as IMAP, please just delete the account and configure it again in Menu > Tools > Accounts.

This should help your issue.
Regards,
Russel