Help - "O servidor remoto retornou um erro: (403) Proibido" - (language: portuguese)

Problema com este erro ao enviar emails.

Hello William, not quite sure what you’re referring to, what mail service are you using with eM Client, are you using a gmail account?

What version of eM Client do you have currently installed on your computer, can you please check the exact release number in Help > About?

Thank you,

I use an Outlook account.
The version of eM Client is 6.0.22344.0

When I try to send an email, the message “Error (403) Forbidden” message.
Would you help me?

Can you please share more details about the error, when the error occurs, please open the “Log” tab, copy the content of the log and submit it to us here on the forum, I’m unfortunately not quite sure what is the error regarding to. If possible make a screenshot of the error as well and submit the screenshot to us here on the forum.

This error can be displayed when items are being uploaded to folders which you don’t have permission to access, thus the server can’t accept the item and perform the upload.

Regards,

Hello William, can you please copy the content from the log tab and submit the whole content to us here on the forum? I can more likely find additional information in the excerpt than the screenshot.

Thank you,