Help> Contents for emClient never shows Help contents?

I just downloaded the free version of emClient, which I am loving.
But, when I want to see Help > Contents, nothing shows up.

Do I need the professional version to be able to view the Help>Contents, or is it something else that I am missing?

I was able to solve this problem. For some reason, my default browser had become unresponsive. Once I re-started the browser, everything worked and I could see the Help > Contents.

Thank you for information about your issue and its solution

Jan

Hello,
I too recently installed the Free license version and am not able to open Help->Contents. My default browser (which is Chrome) is set and working properly so I don’t see why I’m not able to view the help Contents. I’m using Windows 7.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jimmy, I’m having no issues with viewing the Help > Contents menu. Can you check if you have the latest available version of Internet Explorer installed on your computer?
Can you open other links in eM Client?

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi Paul

Thanks for the quick reply. I don’t see the relevance of knowing which IE version is installed on my pc since I use Chrome as my default browser. In any case, I believe I do have the latest version of IE. I have no issues opening links from email messages.

Thanks

Jim

Hi again, not really sure what might be causing the issue, can you please try to open the Content by going straight to the webpage:
http://www.emclient.com/webdocumentation/en/6.0/eMClient/Default.htm

Thank you,
Paul.

Hi,

Yes I’m able to open the webpage by clicking on the link you provided. Even after shutdown my pc and rebooting, still not working through the menu.Nothing unusual pops up in Event Viewer or in your logs.

Hi Jimmy, this is really odd, you can try to reset your Internet Explorer settings to it’s default settings if that helps the issue.
But I can not seem to replicate the issue and if you’re able to open other links in eM client it should be no issue to open the Help from the application.

Thank you,
Paul.