Hello, newly installed EM Client and need an activation code. Account is currently locked!!

Email is no longer active!!!

Hello George,

Have you been using the program for 30 days? When you first download the application, the program runs for 30 days without a license so you can try out all the functions. After 30 days, you need to activate the program with a license - either a Free one (which will limit the number of accounts that you can use to 2) or a Pro one. You can get a Free license or buy a PRO license through www.emclient.com/purchase

If this doesn’t help, please post a screenshot of what the program tells you so we know what exactly the situation is.

Thank you,
Maurice

Hello, yes, I did submit for the free license, is says my license already exists!! Will not allow me to go further!

Hello George,

If you already have an activation key, please go here to have it resend http://www.emclient.com/lost-activation-key

When you have your activation key, please go to Menu -> Help -> License, then click on Activate and copy your Activation Key there.

Regards,
Maurice

My wife has same issue, but the eMclient has locked her email. How are we supposed to get a key when she can’t get her email?

Finally realized we could get her email through our ISP website. Activated license and recvd her email.