Hello. My EMClient is generating no errors, However no mail is being downloaded, despite there being mail there (checked using webmail)

Hello. My EMClient is generating no errors, and appears on the surface to be operating OK (as it has been for some years) - However no mail is being downloaded, despite there being mail there (I have checked using my domain email service).  I archive daily, and the archive is still visible and available.

Please look in Menu > Tools > Operations and see if there are any errors listed in the Log tab.

Another reason may be that you are using a Free License and have more than 2 accounts setup. In that instance the third will not download new messages.

Would this cause an issue on EmClient 8 ? ( more than 2 accounts) I have had licenses for EmClient 7 for years.

For issues with beta versions please send feedback to [email protected]

But the same applies, there should be an error in Menu > Operations, then in the Log tab.

It is likely that your licence has dropped out.  This is a common problem which at times can be fixed by reactivating the licence or, if you have a copy of the original licence email, copying it into the Licence activation panel.  Regrettably one can find this problem going back over the years without any permanent resolution.

There is no license in beta versions.

Sorry, looking at the original problem, Spencer did not say he was using a Beta version and your first response mentioned a a problem when using EmClient  under a free licence. The question of a beta program came with your response to Kevin Brown.  I hope that clarifies my reply.