Hello, is there any plugin that would report spam on click to authorities/blacklists?

Hello,
is there any plugin that would report spam on click to authorities/blacklists? I am not looking for spam filtering, but a way to report a spam.

eM Client doesn’t support plug-ins.

Hi, unfortunately we do not support plugins, all you can do is to add address to blacklist manually but it will be local only.

Jan

Hello both,
thank you for quick reaction. What popular public blacklist would you recommend?

I have no experience with public black lists, so I can not advise you anything related to this.

Same here, I never used anything like it and to be honest I never had an idea to look for it.

For me best way how to deal with spam is to set up server rules which prevents emails from certain parts of world go into Inbox folder and then I read it in spam. Problem is that many spammers uses aliases and temporary emails, there is no easy and cheap way how to prevent spam completely.

Jan

Thank you both for answers. My problem is with known spammer, but lack of activity/skill of local authorities to prevent this. I found out that SpamCop with the ISP could possibly help. Thanks again and bye.

You are welcome, and thank you for sharing your solution with us.

Jan