Hello, I wish to know if there is a way to import business cards created with Outlook?

I installed em client on a computer, imported everything from outlook, but business cards doesn’t appear. I have business cards created on outlook.

Hi,

were you able to import standalone contacts?

Jan

Hi,

I checked and all contacts on outlook (at the time) were imported.

As I am new to this and I really don’t know, but, does EM Client group every contact into one contact list? Outlook had a lot of info of these contacts and I can’t seem to find the business card.
Don’t know if it just imported the information only, or if the look on EM Client is different. By the way, using the business contacts tab, every contact appears (can’t identify which contact had it’s business card created or not if I don’t look on outlook… they were only 10).

You can create multiple contact lists, but by default when using import from MS outlook they are imported into one folder.
You can view info for these contacts by opening them - there you can also edit anything you need.

Could you create screenshot of your contact list in eM Client how does it looks now so I could say if it is by design or some issue?

Jan