Hell of a problem

I’ve got trouble after installing the new version 2.7 over the old one 2.6
Now program wouldn’t start

This is the raport

System.DllNotFoundException: Kan DLL sqlite3 niet laden: Kan opgegeven module niet vinden. (Uitzondering van HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
bij System.Data.SQLite.UnsafeNativeMethods.sqlite3_open_v2(Byte[] utf8Filename, IntPtr& db, Int32 flags, IntPtr vfs)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Open(String strFilename, SQLiteOpenFlagsEnum flags, Int32 maxPoolSize, Boolean usePool)
bij System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.Open()
bij DbRepair.DbTools.OpenConnection(String fileName)
bij DbRepair.Form1.CheckConsistency(Int32& affectedRows, String& consistencyError)
bij DbRepair.Form1.Check(Object state)

it seems you are missing some files for proper functioning of the application. These files are contained in .zip archive at ftp://support2:Heslo123*@emclient.com/sqllite.zip. You should extract them to eM Client program folder in your Program Files folder.

YES I am back,

It’s a very very scary trip.
I own a small company and all my email was jet gone.
Even the activation of this account offcourse did not work.
So I started the setup 2.7 again but now in a brand new directory,.
all so called it different.
Much to my surprise a update of the database occured.
I did put my fingers in my ears. the tention was to much
Et voila, the bleedin’ thing is OK,
Good work at eMclient, thanks

Thankyou for quick reply

What I’ve done, you can read up above (I’m Back)
Thanks again