Having issues with replying to some e-mail chains

It seems that some e-mail chains create one of 2 issues.

Let me note, up until recently with the below issues emclient has been a great little program. which i have enjoyed uses as a second e-mail client on this PC.

1. I cannot send due to the message having not been downloaded
              -Please do not reply telling me to repair the database file or the folder, I’ve already done that several times, and several times check marked to download all attachments.  New ideas welcomed
  2. When replying to certain e-mail chains suddenly Emclient freezes and i have to force it closed using task manager, upon re-opening it runs the database verification and continues into the program with no issues fairly quickly, but further attempts on the same e-mail chain reproduce the same result. 

Only way i have found around this it to create a new e-mail, re-add all recipients, and retype the e-mail all over again. (Very frustrating to have to do repeatedly)

Some overall notes:
Both folders to which the e-mails i have experienced this issue with have less than 5,000 e-mails in them.
Windows 7 pro, 8Gb Ram, fully updated.

Let me know what needs to be done, i would prefer to not uninstall and re-install if at all possible.

Thanks,

Hello, seems like the message you’re trying to reply to may be the cause of this issue, it may be too large, so eM Client can not fetch all the data, however to make sure, please download this utility, http://www.emclient.com/tools/emstackdump.exe and run the utility while the application is not responding.

This will generate a dump file, please send me the dump to my work mail, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Also, can you please check what exact release number of eM Client you’re currently using on your computer in Help > About?

What mail service are you using with eM Client to synchronise your items?

Thank you,

The exact release number is - 6.0.22344.0  We host our own Exchange server running exchange 2010 SP1  And now since my last force close of the program it is giving me the error:  Couldn’t process the message because the following error occurred.  Message was not completely downloaded and thus no operations can be performed on it.

Historically the instructions say to run a repair on the folder.  I’ve done that at least 3 times in the past 7 days in order to fix the issue with one e-mail chain or another.  Please give me a solution that is more permanent.

I am e-mailing the dump to you now.

Thank You

Please try to update your eM Client to this release, 6.0.22930.0 and check if the issue persists, if it does, please make sure to let me know.

Regards,