Having a problem with one of my address that always comes in and is automatically sent to the spam folder, need this to go to inbox. How?

Having a problem with one of my address that always comes in and is automatically sent to the spam folder, I need to get this addess to automatically go in to my inbox. How can I change the status of this email address?

Move to inbox should also prompt to unblock that “junk”

I believe I tried that, but will try it again. It just seems to go to spam when it’s not, thanks for the quick reply, Ken

Some of my mail to one or two addresses goes into the Trash folder, which does not allow an autocorrection.  I checked and there is no rule doing this.

You can add the sender to your “White List” by doing the following: cliick on “Always download pictures from this sender” in the bar just below the email heading. This will add the sender in question to your “White List” and should open subsequent emails in your “In Box” folder

Hi Norman, where is this White List? I just sent msg back to my inbox using the drop down menu that goes with it. Will have to see if that works later

White list is in Tools > Settings > Mail > Privacy > Show White List. Unfortunately, in the current version of eM Client, you can only delete at this location by clicking on red X. The only way that I know of to add to the “White List” is as I outlined above.

Hope this helps.

found it and understand what you said bout adding to the list. will have to wait for another msg from this sender, tks for the help, Ken

Hi Ken,
check if you have any rules set up that could be sending these emails to junk in Tools>Rules (check if the address isn’t accidentally in Blacklist).
Second option could be that the email could be blacklisted on your server. Please check if there are any rules being applied to your account on your mail server.

Regards,
Olivia