gtalk doesn't work anymore since emclient update

Today I updated emclient to 6.0.22283.0 and after the update my google talk accounts are offline and won’t go online anymore.

Hello, sorry to see this, are you seeing any errors thrown by the application? If so can you please make a screenshot of the error and submit it to us here on the forum?
Can you also please navigate to the advanced application settings in Tools > Settings > Advanced and enable XMPP logging for the problematic gmail account?

Save the settings, restart the application and if the issue persists, please go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to my email, [email protected] with a reference link to this forum topic.

Thank you,
Paul

I have enabled all xmpp logging, restarted emclient, logs are created, but they remain completely empty.
All 3 google apps 4 business accounts are working (IMAP/CALEDAR/CONTACTS) but no Google Talk!

No errors whatsoever.

I now have some log of one of the 3 accounts. It’s in your email.

For anyone following this topic or coming across a similar issue, after updating to 22283, you might experience this, the bug has been found and we’ll release an update resolving this issue soon.

Sorry about the inconvenience,
eM Client

The new version fixes the issue!

Thanks.

Glad it works, please make sure to let us know if you come across any other issues or questions about the application.