Grrr! eM Client suddenly saving my calendar appointments as non-editable event invitations

About a week or so ago eM Client started saving my new appointments (google calendar) as NON-EDITABLE event invitations. Thus, when I save an appointment and then open it later, it opens as an event invitation that I CANNOT edit. This is driving me nuts! I have been unable to solve this problem on my own.

NOTE: When I save an appointment directly in Google Calendar or from my Android mobile device and open that appointment in eM Client, it opens as a normal appointment that I can make edits to. However, when I save the edits in eM Client, the appointment is suddenly converted to a non-editable event invitiation.

I am using eM Client version 6.0.22344.0.

How do I get control over my calendar appointments again???

Hello, sorry to see this, can can you please check if you’re saving the appointment to your calendar using the right account in your scheduling tab while setting up the appointment? Double click the event to open it’s details and switch to the “Scheduling”.

Or make a screenshot of the event’s details and submit it to us here on the forum.

Thank you,