Google Tasks sync problem

I create tasks in emclient, sync them with google tasks, then test to sync with different android task management software, none of them have the details of the tasks such as start date or due date. Only the title and the main content are retrieved.

Hi, is the due date synchronized with your server, e.g. is this information available when you login to your webmail?
Some application’s are unable to synchronize all the data for tasks, as start field may not be available in this application.

Thank you,
Paul

The server is google :slight_smile: as i mentionned it were google tasks
Well, i can tell which application is responsible of the problem.
The fact is i tested 3 different android app and none of them retrive the missing information, so i don’t know if emclient is the problem but it is suspect :slight_smile:

Navigate to Tools > Settings > Advanced, and enable CalDAV logging for the problematic account,

1. Save the settings
  2. Restart the application
  3. Replicate the issue
    If the issue persists, and some of your fields are not synchronized, go back to the advanced settings window and submit the logs to me using the “Send logs” button. Send the logs to [email protected] and include a reference link to this forum topic.

Regards,
Paul