Google tasks not syncing due dates

When I’m working out of my browser or off my Android I occasionally change the due date on a task. I’ve noticed that emClient doesn’t recognized changed dates, it keeps them at their original due date. This *may* have something to do with the due date listing on the Client? I never use “Start Date”, only “Due Date”, so maybe it’s not syncing because of that? Don’t know, I’ll experiment with some dummy tasks to see what’s up but in the meantime it’s a little frustrating having to perform that function twice.

Thanks! ~ Bruce

Hello Bruce,
is there any error in Tools>Operations>Error window when you try to update the task after it has been changed on the server?
What version of eM Client are you currently using? Please check the exact version number in Help>About secton.

Regards,
Olivia

Hi Olivia,

is there any error in Tools>Operations>Error window when you try to update the task after it has been changed on the server?

Nope, nothing.

What version of eM Client are you currently using? Please check the exact version number in Help>About secton.

One more interesting thing. I deleted a few tasks online while eM Client was closed. Then I opened it and let it sync…nothing was changed. So, I deleted all the same tasks on eM Client that I had previously deleted online, and they reappeared online but checked off and with strike-thrus. Weird.