Google Calendar update issue with Outlook calendar update

HI,
I am using office POP3 account and instead of choosing local folder I am using google calendar as default calendar. When I receive outlook meeting request from others it automatically added to my google calendar; but when I receive any updates (like date change or time change) against any existing meeting request, when I click accept, it changes the google calendar for a second and then change back to old date or time. Since it is a request from another person, I can’t event change that manually. Any idea, solution or work-around would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi,
I am very sorry for the delay in replying - what version of eM Client are you currently using? I am asking because I was unable to simulate the issue. However, we are still analyzing the problem and will hopefully find a solution soon.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply as I was out of station. I am using version 5.0.18025.0. I turned off my local folder for my POP3 account and using google calender instead and i am having the above mentioned problem.

Thank you for helping me out!

Thank you for the info. We are currently analyzing the problem and will let you know as soon we find anything.

Any update on this issue?

Thank you.

Hi,
this issue is caused by Gmail so I cannot provide you any solution at the moment.

Hi,

Is there any other work-around solution to this problem? If I use a local folder, is there a way to sync that with google calendar?

Thanks.

I will ask our developers and will let you know if they find anything.

I have the same problem. There is an error message which says:

Uploading item(s) to folder [email protected]/Nick/ failed with an error: Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.

Hello,

this might be little different problem, please send me GData log to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL: https://discourse.emclient.com/emclient/to…

logs can be obtained in Tools - Settings - Advanced, mark off GData under your account, restart client and make same steps that leads to your mistake again.

After you issue send me that log to email address I have written above.

regards
Jan

Done.

Hello,

I have received your logs and we are currently working on it.

regards
Jan

Thank you.

Hello,

We have found problem that is causing this issue, unfortunately we will need to repair it by patch (it will be still in 5th version update).

Basically the problem is with Google’s changed way how they deal with invites and putting them to calendar.

So far only workaround is to stop using invites and work with calendar + right side bar only.

regards
Jan