Google Calendar Sync Unreliable and Incomplete

Google calendar entries are not all syncing. I have two instances of EmClient 6 on two different machines. On one machine (and the source Google Calendar) there is an entry in EM Client. On the other machine, this entry does not exist. I have waited hours for it to appear but it never does. I have also tried clearing the cache and rebuilding the entries. This calendar entry never appears. Google Calendar sync is obviously unreliable even across multiple instances of the same version of EmClient 6.

Hi, if you see that event on Google calendar (web) and in eM Client then problem is in that other software.

Jan

They’re BOTH EM Client. LOL. Two instances of the same version of EM Client running on two different computers. Exact same setup pointing at the same account.

I will need your GData logs, go to tools - settings - advanced, check GData under your account, apply and restart eM Client.

Simulate steps that leads to your issue and after that send logs… to [email protected] together with this topic’s URL in subject.

then you can turn logging off.