Google Calendar Sync Error

Receiving this error when Google Calendar tries to sync primary calendar:

8:03:20 AM Message[A provided value exceeds the allowed size limit.] Location[-] Reason[fieldValueExceedsLimit] Domain[calendar]

Help?

One thing you can try is to remove the account from eM Client, then add it again. Usually solves all sorts of issues. :wink:

You should not lose any data, but if in doubt, always make a backup (Menu > File > Backup) before removing accounts.

eM Client really doesn’t like importing or subscribing to internet calendar from GOOGLE. 

Invalid format comes up whether i (i) export it from Google and then try to read it in,m or (ii) simple subscribe to it using the proprietory URL *.ICS from Google.

Please fix as this makes Thunderbird more viable (as it works on there).  So I dont’ see Google as the problem more the coding in eM Client isn’t accessing it as well as T-Bird!!

Normally you add a Google calendar as an account, not an Internet Calendar. To do that go to Menu > Tools > Accounts and add a new account by choosing Calendar > Google Calendar. See if that makes any difference.

You might try to set up Google calender as Web Widget in eM Client

That’s the dogs b’s Gary.  Brilliant worked like a charm.  Something new in my “understanding eM” cookbook !! 

Thank you.